Derek A. DiPasquale is a Bradenton attorney who has successfully litigated and tried hundreds of general civil and business claims. His Bradenton-area clients include residential and commercial builders and developers, shopping center owners, commercial property owners, brokers, realtors, banks, trust administration companies, title insurance companies, retail stores, local homeowners, property owners, entrepreneurial business persons and business owners.
In Bradenton, DiPasquale Law handles:
- Civil Litigation – From private parties to business owners and community associations, DiPasquale Law can serve your civil litigation needs. Civil litigation includes, among other things, pursuing amounts owed, suing those who fail to honor contracts, defending against frivolous claims, enforcing contract rights, defending against creditor harassment, and wages/damages issues the arise from employment discrimination, and enforcing rules and regulations.
- Business Disputes – DiPasquale Law is equipped to handle any type of contract dispute. In Bradenton, we regularly litigate cases involving shareholder and corporate governance disputes, shareholder derivative claims, the sale of businesses and their assets, construction contracts, breach of warranty, breach of lease, business torts, and unfair and deceptive trade practices.
- Real Estate Law – We provide real estate law counseling that can assist in preventing disputes over the interpretation, performance or non-performance of real estate contracts. From the initial planning and drafting of a contract, to any arbitration or trial of a dispute relating to the terms or performance of the contract, we have your real estate law needs covered.
- Construction Law – Even small construction projects can be quite complex, involving multiple parties, contracts and government agencies. Moreover, contractors and subcontractors have unique lien rights if they are not paid for their work. These rights are significant, and can be effective even against your homestead. Contact DiPasquale Law today if you are considering or undertaking a construction project in Bradenton.
- Probate/Trust/Estate Disputes – Disputes that arise regarding trusts and wills can be emotionally taxing on a family. If you believe your loved one’s intentions are not being honored, or breach of fiduciary duty has otherwise occurred, we can help you take action through firm legal solutions that meet your needs and resolve problems.
- Community Associations – DiPasquale Law will represent you in all matters involving an HOA or a condominium association whether you are the association itself or disputing an association. Our work includes association formation, governing documents, collection and compliance actions, vendor contracts, and more.
- Landlord/Tenant Agreements and Disputes – DiPasquale Law represents landlords and tenants in residential and commercial leases. Services include drafting of leases, notices of violation, three-day notices, lease terminations and evictions. If you are considering a lease agreement or have problems with any of your current rental arrangements in Bradenton, we would welcome your call and stand ready to assist you.
- Collections Actions – We represent businesses and individuals in all aspects of collections, including obtaining and collecting judgments from debtors, performing asset searches, providing loan documentation, instituting and defending foreclosures, domesticating foreign judgments and in other pre- and post-judgment collection activities.
No matter the practice area, the interest of the client is our priority. Our goal is to serve as a trusted advisor, focusing on knowing and appreciating client goals and objectives while working together with clients to solve both personal and business legal problems.
If you are looking for a Bradenton attorney who specializes litigation, contact DiPasquale Law today using this form or call (941) 345-1693.