DiPasquale Law represents individuals with matters regarding community associations such as homeowner (HOA) and condominium associations. We understand these associations require a unique and specialized approach. We will represent you in all matters involving an HOA whether you are the association itself or disputing an association.
Our work for community associations includes:
- Association formation
- Interpretation, amendment and enforcement of governing documents
- Collection of delinquent assessments, fines or expenses
- Enforcement of association rules and restrictions
- Lien and foreclosure advice
- Turnover or transition of board control
- Advice on and drafting of vendor contracts, construction contracts, bulk cable service contracts, etc.
- Compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws, statutes and ordinances
- Assisting the board of directors on financial matters, reserves, budgeting and reserve studies
- Developing legal strategies for and pursuing claims against developers for warranty, construction and accounting claims
- Practical day-to-day legal advice necessary for association operations